1. Preparing and filling internal memos, invitations, Minutes of Meeting , Correspondence (email, post, fax), etc
2. Received stationary order request from teachers and coordinate the request with Purchasing Officer.
3. Close Communication with the Principals and the Board on daily activities and inform School activities/MoM to the Board and inform Boards decision to the Principals.
4. Obtaining the details of school’s trip destination, e.g Assiting the Teachers and Teacher Assistant in getting all the information regarding the tour objects, e.g the tickets price, the tour program.
5. Booking local and all international flights and hotel reservation for the above purposes.
6. Helping organize school’s events, such as bazaar, Open Day, Production, etc
7. Assisting finance dept with budgeting (any payment request) and reporting invoices that needs to be paid .
8. Up date new staff and staff who resigns and coordinate with the HR to continue and discontinue the health insurance & ID card.
9. Responsible to issue working permit letter for technician or project workers who on duty at JIMS.
10. Responsible to organize all permit related to the School, Company, Government Regulation & Jamsostek.
1. Female, Maximum Age 30 years old
2. Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from related background
3. Minimum 3 years experiences in the same field and same industry (college, university or international school)
4. Independent, Adaptable, Communicative, Multitasking
5. Can Joint soon
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com