JOB DESCRIPTION OFFICE SECRETARY
- Preparing and filling internal memos, invitations, Minutes of Meeting , Correspondence (email, post, fax), etc
- Received stationary order request from teachers and coordinate the request with Purchasing Officer.
- Close Communication with the Principals and the Board on daily activities and inform School activities/MoM to the Board and inform Boards decision to the Principals.
- Obtaining the details of school’s trip destination, e.g Assiting the Teachers and Teacher Assistant in getting all the information regarding the tour objects, e.g the tickets price, the tour program.
- Booking local and all international flights and hotel reservation for the above purposes.
- Helping organize school’s events, such as bazaar, Open Day, Production, etc
- Assisting finance dept with budgeting (any payment request) and reporting invoices that needs to be paid .
- Up date new staff and staff who resigns and coordinate with the HR to continue and discontinue the health insurance & ID card.
- Responsible to issue working permit letter for technician or project workers who on duty at JIMS.
- Responsible to organize all permit related to the School, Company, Government Regulation & Jamsostek.
REQUIREMENTS OF OFFICE SECRETARY
- Female, Maximum Age 30 years old
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from related background
- Minimum 3 years experiences in the same field and same industry (college, university or international school)
- Independent, Adaptable, Communicative, Multitasking
- Can Joint soon
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org